1. Download the latest version of Slider Revolution jQuery Visual Editor Addon
2. Replace the editor files via FTP
Next, replace editor folders/files with the folders/files located inside the “revslider-standalone” folder that can be found inside the zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon:
3. Reload the editor's main admin page, the "Editor Installed Version" should now match the "Latest Available Version"
4. Download the latest version of Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
5. Upload addon-visual-editor\visual-editor-extension.zip
Next, unpack zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon. We will need addon-visual-editor\visual-editor-extension.zip to update slider Core functionality
Switch to editor main page and click on "Manual Installation"
Click on "Choose File" and select addon-visual-editor\visual-editor-extension.zip from the package you have downloaded. After that click on "Upload"