Install the Plugin
1. Upload the editor to your webserver
Unzip the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon.net, and upload the folder named "revslider-standalone" to your site.
After uploading this folder to your site, visit its location:
2. System configuration check.
3. Create a database for your site, and enter the database settings into the editor.
- Not sure how to setup a database?
Contact your hosting provider and they will be able to provide you with instructions for how this.
Or check out this YouTube screencast that shows how you can install the editor on your localhost.
4. Enter admin account login details.
5. Enter purchase codes to receive updates.
6. Common Issues.
If you have default PHP / Nginx settings, you might experience issues with slider import. By default max file size for upload is 2M. To update it you need to:
upload_max_filesize = 100M
post_max_size = 100M