1. Create a new Slider
1.1 From the plugin's main admin page, select "Create New Slider".
1.2 Enter a Slider Title (1) and Alias (2), and click "Save".
1.3 You'll now be redirected to the plugin's main admin page where you'll see your new slider listed.
2. Start with a Demo Slider
There are two types of demos that can be imported. The first are those included with the plugin by default, and the second are those that may be included with your purchased theme.
When choosing “Add Slider Template”, you will be shown the “Template Library”, which will include a large array of free templates for you to choose from, and also where the Premium Sliders can be found.
2.1 Add Slider Template
Choose "Add Slider Template", the view the Template Library.
Click the "+" icon to view the template's details and install the template.
Become a "Direct Customer" for Premium Sliders:
After choosing your template, choose how you wish to import it. “Online” will import the template automatically from the ThemePunch servers, but you can also choose “Local” and import the slider from one of the demo zips included with the plugin’s original source.
For the example below, we’ll continue with the “Local” option.
To complete the “Local” import, from the plugin’s original source folder, you’ll find a folder named “example-zips”. Click the “browse” button (#1), and locate the zip file listed in the green box from your computer (i.e. “exwebproduct.zip”). Then click “Import Template Slider” (#2).
You'll then see the template slider listed in the plugin's main admin page.
2.2 Import Slider
Use this option to import a demo that was possibly included with your purchased theme.
3. Slider Management
- 1. General Options
- a. Embed Slider - View options for how the slider can be added to one of your pages.
- b. Export - Create a zip file of your slider that can be imported to a different website.
- c. Delete - Delete the slider.
- d. Duplicate - Create a copy of the current slider.
- e. Preview - View a quick preview of the slider from inside the slider's admin.
- 2. Slider Settings - Content Source, Layout Options, etc.
- 3. Create/Edit Slides - Individual slide management.