The Navigation Editor can be used to edit existing Navigation templates or to create your own.
1. Find a Navigation Style you'd like to edit.
2. From the Navigation Editor, click the "Duplicate" icon for the navigation style.
3. The duplicated template will now be listed in the "Custom Navigations" section, where it can be renamed and edited.
4. Click the "Edit" button for the navigation type you wish to edit. In this example, we'll edit the "Arrows".
5. Scroll to the editing section (2), and click the purple CSS bar to open the CSS editor.
6. Select the "Dynamic Values" option, and click the "Add" button.
7. Choose "Text/Custom" for the "Type", and then give the new option a Title, Handle and a Default Value.
Limit the characters to letters, dashes and underscores when creating the “Handle”.
8. Edit the CSS with your new dynamic value.
In the following example, the navigation template’s “border-radius” property was previously hard-coded at “50%”. But in the screenshot below, we’ve now replaced this with our newly created dynamic value.