Version 5.2 Introducing Add-Ons, SVG’s, Audio & more
The 5.2 update introduces a wide variety of new features and & options.Continue reading to see what's new and take a look at a tutorial video going through some of the new features!
1. Introducing Free Add-Onsback to top
Get ready for “Add-Ons” – a new awesome way to enhance your Slider Revolution plugin. And the best part is they’re absolutely free!
Our three starting Add-Ons:
- Whiteboard – Draw your text with a hand graphic to bring life to your presentations.
- Backups – Creates automatic backups for your individual slides that you can easily restore.
- WP Gallery – Automatically convert your traditional WordPress Media Galleries into a Revolution Slider.
- more Add-Ons – coming regularly!
1.1 Install the Add-On
1.2 Activate the Add-On
1.3 Learn how to use the Add-On
2. 500+ SVG Graphics and Iconsback to top
SVG’s are graphics and icons that never become pixelated regardless of their size, which is why they’re perfect for a responsive slider such as Slider Revolution.
2.1 Add an Object Layer
2.2 Choose your SVG Icon
2.2 Resize and Color your SVG
5. Dynamic Navigation Stylesback to top
5.1 Add a Dynamic Placeholder
5.2 Give the placeholder a name and default value.
5.3 Alter the default value for the entire slider
5.4 And then alter the defaults per slide
6. Timeline Animation Presetsback to top
Create a slide quickly and smoothly with Auto-Time Layer Animations.