Purchase Code Registration FAQ’s
Purchase Code Registration FAQ'sUseful information for when the plugin was packaged with your theme.
- The purchase code registration section is only available to direct buyers.
If the plugin was included with your theme, you would not qualify as a “Direct Buyer”. But if you purchased the plugin individually from CodeCanyon, you are a Direct Buyer!
No. If the plugin was packaged with your theme, it can still be used normally without registering a Purchase Code.
- Direct Buyers have access to automatic updates. Whereas non-direct buyers need to update via FTP.
- Direct Buyers have access to 40+ extra (and growing) Slider Revolution "Premium Templates".
- Direct Buyers have the ability to import Slider Revolution templates automatically from our ThemePunch servers. Non-Direct Buyers have the option to import templates from zip files included with the plugin's source files.
- Direct Buyers have access to our dedicated support staff. Non-direct buyers will be asked to become a direct buyer for support eligibility.
Click the link below for complete instructions for registering your Purchase Code to activate all of the premium features available for your plugin (these instructions are the same for all of our plugins).