How to add a semi-transparent overlay
Slider Revolution has a built in option for dotted overlays, which can be added to the slider itself of any given video.But if you'd like a solid colored overlay, this can easily be achieved with the Shape Layer option.
1. From the slide editor, select "Shape" from the "Add Layer" menu:
2. Next, select a background color/opacity for the Shape and enable the "Full Width" and "Full Height" options:
- Quick Tip: Want to change the background color/opacity after adding it to the Slide?
If so, these can be adjusted from the slider's Advanced Styles section.
4. Next, from "Advanced Styles -> Hover", set the "Pointer Events" option to "none":
This will ensure that any potential Layers placed behind the overlay will still be clickable.
5. Next, set the Layer's "Behavior > Align" option to "Slide Based"
This will ensure that the transparent overlay always covers the entire Slide.