Plugin Menu Item Overview
Once you've installed and activated Essential Grid, you'll see some new menu items in your WP main menu.
1. Ess. Grid Example Posts (Optional)
2. Ess. Grid
The plugin’s main menu item where your grids can be created and customized.
3. Punch Fonts
A special menu item used globally for all ThemePunch plugins where you can add/load any Google Font you want into your site.
1. Plugin's main admin page.
This is where you can create and manage your grids, register the plugin for premium support and instant updates, and also view the plugin’s changelog.
2. Edit/Customize the skins included with Essential Grid.
Modify things like hover effects, text content, and CSS styles for your grid’s chosen skin.
3. Create Custom Meta Data for your posts.
This allows for the ability to define custom content for an individual post that can then be pulled into the grid.
4. Display your site's search results with an Essential Grid.
Connect your theme’s default search box, or create your own search box that can then be added to your site via shortcode.
5. Global Settings for advanced plugin modifications.
Put JS to Footer, Advanced Caching, enable WP Gallery conversions and more.
6. Import and Export Essential Grids.
Import the demos automatically which can be used as blueprints for creating your own grids, or export previously created grids for usage elsewhere such as a second WordPress website.